Telephone, Data, & Cable TV Wiring
What is structured wiring?
Structured wiring is a generic term used to describe many different types of residential wiring products currently on the market. These products all have the same basic purpose-to efficiently distribute a variety of data signals throughout your home or office. Signal types supported range from cable television and telephone, to Ethernet computer networks.
A structured wiring system is the backbone which will allow you to:
- Play a DVD in one room, and watch it on any other TV in another room.
- Listen to the stereo in any room
- Place video cameras at strategic locations and watch the pictures on any TV
- Hook multiple computers up to one internet connection
- Send files between all computers
- Share devices such as computer printers and fax machines
- Have over a dozen different phone lines
- Easily make adjustments to all of these options as your needs change